Thursday, June 28, 2007

Had a Bad Day?

I had a bad day yesterday when I found out the bank I am working for, might be closing our office. Needless to say, watching this clip totally made my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4HrfXmJ7-I

Maybe you have to know Daniel to really appreciate this, but Myra and I used to hang out with Daniel and Ammon when we lived in Southridge appartments. We pretty much laughed the whole year we lived there. Good memories! You know, it's the good memories (ElCamino and Christmas tree burning, Punked, Praying over Daniel's birthday breakfast, Jimmy Eat World, staying up until 5:00 am, stadium seating, "All's fair in love and war") that make the hard times seem like "stupid post apocolypse" affairs.

3 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

yes! HA ha ha ha! I love that you included "all is fair in love and war"! oh Weezer's blue album always brings me back!

Cassidy said...

To be honest, I didn't think that Punk'd thing was that funny... but maybe it was because I didn't know him...

Amy Bainbridge said...

Some of the events I listed weren't exactly funny at the time, but they make great stories and I look back now and they are funny to me.