Friday, March 23, 2007

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I'm Amy, but then again, if you are reading this, you probably already know that. I was born in Canada, raised in Provo, Utah, and currently live in Las Vegas, or "The Muddy" as we, so affectionately, call it.

Here is a little bit about me. I served an LDS mission in the Rome, Italy mission and I am passionate about anything having to do with Italy so if you were rooting for any other team durring the world cup, I hope you didn't cry too much when the Italians blew everyone out of the water. Ha ha, suckers

I love running, in fact, I am quite passionate about that too. My goal is to run a marathon some day. I completed a triathlon just before I left on my mission and barely lived to tell about it, so I am trying to prepare a little more for this next, Super Hero Amy, experience.

I love jam in large quantities and, dare I say, I am kind of obessed with that as well. Wow, are you seeing a pattern here? I like to think that I live life passionately, it makes things more exciting!

I am the oldest of two girls. My younger sister and her husband just had a baby in August of last year (2006) and, yup, you guessed it, I am passionate about being an aunt. In fact, I am a pretty darn good aunt, if I do say so myself. I love my little niece.

I have traveled all over the United States. My dad drives a semi truck and when I was young I used to go on trips with him. We counted once and figured I have been to over 35 of the 50 states. I love traveling. My most recent trip was a month long back packing trip to Europe with my best friend, Myra. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I love books and I love to read and write. I graduated in english from BYU and I am currently trying to figure out what in the world I was intending to do with that. Don't ask me. I had visions of writing books, and I have several in mind that I want to start. I just need to start them.

Anyway, that's me in a nut shell. If you want to know more about me, read the rest of my blog.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Hooray for my sis! She finally started a blog!

Myra Bybee said...

oh I am so glad that I can read your new blog! how fun is this! I also am glad you gave me a little shout-out in you first post!

Cassidy said...

Hey Amy! I was excited to see that you have started a blog! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in 'The Muddy'!
PS I would totally buy your book if your wrote one!