Monday, March 26, 2007

Isn't This Smile Contagious?

Okay so isn't this smile contagious? How can you help looking at this cute little face and not smiling yourself? I tell you I can't!
This is my niece Kaitlyn. She is such a funny girl. When she gets really excited, she flapps her arms and her legs really fast. Its almost as if her happiness was enough to allow her to take flight. I won't be surprized when she actually does start flying one of these days.
She is 7 months old now and her first two teeth just came in. It's hard to live so far away and not be able to babysit or anything. I am completely jealous every time my mom calls and tells me how Kait crawled for the first time, or that she now loves to imitate people, or even how cute she looks in her new swimming suit.

3 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

she is a cutie! Very adorable indeed! I love her chubby cheeks!

Shauna said...

Aw Amy, Kait still loves you even though you live far away. I must say, Kait does look pretty cute in the lil' "supa supe" you and mom bought her! Thank goodness for email and blogs, eh?

Cassidy said...

Little kids always look adorable in swim suits! And then there's us... life is so not fair...