Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's About Time,... it's all about time

Okay, so I had to take a year sabatical,....it all started when I lost my job... but I'll save you all the gory details....my life has changed quite a bit since then....this is my official entry to announce to the world that Amy is back with a vengence!!!! and this time she is the new and improved, Amy Bainbridge....Stevens is my middle middle name now. So I'll have to tell you all about it. Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of "Life With Amy...What Happened Inbetween???"

*Sorry too many dot dot dots! I'm done

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear all the updates. I still have your wedding card here sitting on my desk! I'm so bad. Hopefully it will get to you when you really need it! :-) You're in our thoughts...
- Jess

RAL said...

YAY!!! I was all excited when I saw that you were updated on my blog list! Woohoo! Now lets see some of those wedding pics! :)

Shauna said...

Glad to see my favorite sister has finally updated her blog. Geez, I was holding my breath for a whole year! I want to know what's been happening! Did you get married?!?! Wow, that's why blogs are good my friend; to keep me updated on these things.

Erika said...

Welcome back! It's about time. :)

Angie Lewis said...

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until I hear the story...glad to see you're going to start blogging again! I'm looking forward to it! Hope married life is going swell for you!

Fernandez Family said...

a post...I was so surprised. See...I check your blog pretty much every day...just in case you've updated! Congrats on your wedding. I'm looking forward to updates on your new married vegas life!