Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Useless Trivia About Me

Jobs I've Had:
1. BYU Catering
2. Law School Library
3. Convergys (American Express customer service) yuck!!
4. Mega Diamond - Wahooo!! After all a diamond is a girls best friend, especially when it's in your nose.... huh Megan???
5. Law Firm secretary
6. Bank secretary

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Pride and Prejudice (Most chick flicks)
3. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Oh, that was a hard one to admit)
4. oh, I don't know, there are a bunch i wouldn't mind seeing again - Bat Man Begins, The Bourne series, etc.

Places I've been:
1. Canada
2. Italy
3. Chicago
4. Switzerland
5. England
6. France

Places I've lived
1. Canada
2. Provo, Utah
3. Florence, Italy
4. Las Vegas

Shows I enjoy:
1. 24
2. The Office
3. Myth busters (ha ha ha yeah, Geek!!)

Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate Cake!!!
2. Sweet and Sour Ribs
3. California Rolls
4. crackers

Websites I visit regularly:
1. lds.org
2. yahoomusic.com
3. hotmail.com
4. facebook.com
5. bankofamerica.com

Body parts I've injured:
1. I broke my Finger
2. I broke my foot
3. ...I think I broke my brain...but it's better now, don't worry

Nicknames:
1. Amy Pie
2. Ames
3. Aim
4. Sorella

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I'm just letting you know that I had to put a restriction on my blog. So, check in so that I can add you to my "allowed" readers. I love keeping in touch with you! When are you going to come out to visit us? :-)

Vanessa Swenson said...

Mythbusters rocks. I love that show. When I was sick in July I don't know how many episodes I watched. But I now know a lot of useless info.
And Florence, Italy? Now there's solid proof you're cooler than all of us.

Jen Demaris said...

Hey amy stevens! How are you? Long time no talk! Heard from Myra you guys are having a great time Vegas and I am so happy to hear it! You are looking great! Please giveme an update on what you are up to!

Myra Bybee said...

so you have been tagged! you probably won't do it but I tried!

About Me said...

so how come I am not apart of the "beffs"? Amy?
Andrea
www.arotm82.blogspot.com

mrs. farlanderz said...

amy sue how are you do you like my shoe it goes well with the other one -

mrs. farlanderz said...

amonie loni toni - how were the holidays?? i need you address asap!

Jen Demaris said...

PS we need an update...or I am NEVER checking your blog again! ;)lol

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Okay Amy! It's almost been a year and now you're a married woman!!! Where are the updates? :-) I've tagged you on my blog. check it out! P.S. - I have your wedding announcement here - sitting on my desk! I'll get that gift out soon! ;-)

mrs. farlanderz said...

amy do you realize this post is a year old...