Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Don't Mess With Me!


So, with all of the drama that's going on in my life, I kind of took my frustrations out on Paul. Poor Paul, he really didn't know what was coming. Okay, so he asked me to give him a haircut and I can't help it, the razor slipped and... well... oops!
See those dark circles under my eyes? Never ask anyone with circles under their eyes like that to give you a haircut. They obviously don't know what they are doing and, to tell you the truth, I have never cut anyone's hair before. The only experience I've had with cutting hair was when I took the scissors to my own head as a child. The result, well let's just say I was embarassed to be seen in public for a few weeks.
I have often thought that hair was over rated and the less energy you had to put into it, the better, even though I did my share of worrying over it. I used to have really long hair, almost to my waist. It was easy, all I had to do was blow it dry and brush it. When I finally decided to cut it, to look more professional, I freaked out. I had just cut off 11 freakin' inches! I felt like I had just cut off half of my mortal existance. My only consolation was that my hair is probably sitting on the head of someone with cancer. I hope they enjoy it because I sure did. ...Maybe Paul could have used it...

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! Can you shave my head too?

Cassidy said...

Was that really an accident or did he want you to shave his head? I have ALWAYS said that if I was a boy, I would shave my head for sure, just the thought of blow drying my hair makes me want to cry.

Myra Bybee said...

I think you should give me some credit! I helped too!

Myra Bybee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassidy said...

Myra always wants credit for everything!