Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Fab Five

Everyone in our apartment was having a hard week. Things can get tough when you live in a place like "The Muddy". We definately aren't in Provo anymore! So one weekend we decided to take off and go to California. The great thing about living in Vegas is that everyone from California comes to gamble on the weekends and we get to go there. It's kind of a swap. Anyway so we got a hotel room for two nights and spent Saturday on the beach. It was an awesome and much needed break.
These are my room mates. Myra is on the far right. Myra is so great! We have been best friends since we were in Junior High and we have had a so many incredible adventures together. We are the amazing traveling partners. Liz is just right of Myra. She is a PE teacher at one of the high schools here in Vegas. I love her because she has a great sense of humor and laughs a lot. She is athletic, like me, and we have visions of doing a triathlon together.
Erica is next. I just love Erica! She has this cleaver personality that I envy. I met her about 2 years ago because she was in Myra's ward. Well, everyone called her "Beppa" and for the longest time I didn't know her real name. She is still in my phone as "Beppa".
Then, there's me...Well, not much to report there, but we do have one other room mate that couldn't come on the trip with us, which would explain why she isn't in the picture. Her name is Nancy. Nancy is a high school Home Economics teacher. She is an extremely organized and keeps herself quite busy. She is a very charitable person and she is always cooking for some big function. We have all appreciated her cooking skills (especially her deserts!)
So together we are the "Fab Five", at least that's what they call us, and to tell you the truth, I think they are right! We are pretty fabulous, even if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I think that you are all fabulous too!
Miss you guys! :)

Myra Bybee said...

I think we are fabulous too! I really like us!

Will said...

Liz is just right of Myra...

Left?

Cassidy said...

Bob needs to GO AWAY!